Vivian de St. Vrain, fully accredited prophet (Senior Fellow, American Society of Prophecy), has retreated to the mountaintop and has returned with predictions for 2015. Here they are:
1) there will be unusual weather patterns in North America;
2) a famous Hollywood actress will sue for divorce; moreover, another (or possibly the same) Hollywood star will become pregnant; another (or possibly the same) actress will gain and lose a great deal of weight;
3) a well-known American or possibly European athlete will be accused of taking drugs;
4) a politician will be accused of taking bribes;
5) questions will be raised about the safety of America's food supply;
6) there will be either a monsoon, an airplane crash, or a capsized ferry in Asia;
7) there will be fluctuations in the stock market;
8) there will be turmoil in the Middle East.
9) a religious leader will be involved in either a financial or a sex scandal. Or perhaps both.
You read it here first. Loyal readers: check back at the end of 2015. Let's see whether a senior but world-class professional prophet still has enough on the ball (a crystal ball) to foretell the future one more time.